Saturday 30 March 2013

Small Businesses Rock!!

Hi Beauts,

As a small business in progress I understand the HARD work and time it takes. I'm learning how difficult it is to to have people working for you and making sure everyone is staying in their lane and doing what needs to be done. I've experience some frustration with my "hired help" as I believe if I'm paying you to do something then it needs to be done.

Fortunately the people I'm working with are extremely nice and handle pressure very well. So far they've produced what they need to one way or another and the ball is still rolling.

I wanted to share my experience with a fellow small independent business called Uniformes. It's a guy in Beckenham who works from a room in his house and offers a embroidery service.

After days of calling different companies I was face with long waiting times for sampling and expensive set-up fees. No-one could offer a quick service at a low cost...until I met Ali.

I called Ali on the Saturday morning and he told me I could come down later and see a sample...great I thought!! I went down there and low and behold there was my sample which I was very pleased with. I then asked how soon can he create the rest he said in 3 days and I can go there after work and pick them up....quick and flexible!!

Ali was very sweet and very helpful and as my jeans lines expands I would definitely use him again!!

Please see a sneak exclusive preview of what my embroidered jeans pocket will look like!! :)

If you need embroidery services visit Ali's website and give him a call:

http://www.uniformes.co.uk/

Have a happy Easter xoxo

1 comment:

  1. "Hi Miss Simone!
    Thanks again for your feedback. I really appreciate hearing about your experience, and as a small thank-you, I'd like to offer you a 15% discount for your next job with us.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete